Looking for Waldorf Teacher Training in the arts and crafts, including Handwork? Here is a list of classes for Waldorf Teacher Training that have handwork focus and some focus on the other practical arts like woodwork, sculpture, pottery, metalwork and other manual and technical arts.
I keep adding events as I find them and I welcome your submissions. Here is a great place to start:
- Wool Wood Wax, Profesional Development Workshop for Waldorf Woodwork, Handwork and Practical Arts Teachers
- Alliance for Public Waldorf Education
- Anthroposophical Society in America
- AWSNA Association of Waldorf Schools of North America
- Emerson College, U.K.
- A lot of the weekend workshops would appeal to practical arts teachers
Please share with others, and send any questions my way, as ever.
- Elizabeth Seward’s 3rd Annual February Handwork Teachers’ conference.
- contact her at elizabethsewardauthor at gmail.com
- We will welcome our colleagues Urd, Verdandi, and Skuld, to help us examine the flow of our lessons, from beginning to endings; how our handwork lessons help the children breathe through the day; and how we draw threads between our colleagues’ work and ours. We will also be making knots together, exploring and sharing braiding techniques, and making some beautiful temari balls.
- Our 8th Annual Summer conference will be July 13 – Friday 17 in the High Mojave Desert, registration will open in April
- Our 2nd annual Parent Circle conference will be later in July, in Encino, (residential or commutable in northern Los Angeles), registration will open in April
- Fiber Craft Studio
- Applied Arts Handwork Teacher Program
- Hawthorne Valley, Alkion Center
- Juniper Tree Puppets
- Sunbridge Institute
- Subject Teacher Conference https://www.sunbridge.edu/courses-workshops/workshops-events/
- Textil und Kunst, Dornach
- This looks dreamy. If you decide to go be sure to let us all know so you can translate the classes for us!
- The Wonder and Wisdom of Handwork
- WPAT Waldorf Practical Arts Training at the Waldorf Institute of Southern California
- During the February 2020 conference week WPAT started the third cycle with Module #1. They are postponing the Spring Module #2 in Los Angeles until at least June 22-27.
Suggest other listings in the comments below.